FERRIS, FLINN & MEDINA, LLC
1405 N. Stuart Place Rd
Palm Valley, TX 78552
P: (956) 364-2236
F: (956) 364-1023
Jose D. Medina, RPLS has over twenty two (22) years of experience in land surveying; his current responsibilities include all land surveying aspects within the company including data analysis, cost estimating, and supervision of drafting technicians, quality control, and field parties.
Some of his project experience includes:
· Trinity River Riverwalk, Fort Worth Texas; Data collection in which First Order work was required for Horizontal and Vertical G.P.S. Control Points.
· La Homa Road, Mission, Texas; First Order Horizontal and Vertical control points for the Total Reconstruction Project. Provided subdivision boundary and right-of-way boundary monumentation.
· Los Tomates Bridge Project, Brownsville, Texas; First Order Vertical and Horizontal Control. Provided subdivision monumentation and analyzation of parcels for Right-of-Way acquisition. Provided Metes and Bounds Description of parcels to be acquired.
· “I” Road, Pharr, Texas; Boundary Route survey for the Texas Department of Transportation for preparation of legal descriptions for right-of-way acquisition and preparation of said metes and bounds.
· FM 1426, San Juan, Texas, First Order Horizontal and Vertical control points for the Reconstruction Project. Provided subdivision boundary and Right-of-Way boundary monumentation.
· FM 1015, Edcouch, Texas, First Order Horizontal and Vertical control points for the Reconstruction Project. Provided subdivision boundary and right-of-way boundary monumentation. Located Storm Sewer alignment.
· San Fernando East Road and Olmito North Road, Rio Hondo, Texas, Topographic Survey of existing bridge for renovation purposes.
· US 77/83, Brownsville, Texas, Boundary for the Acquisition of the Lincoln Park location.
· US Highway 83, Sullivan City, Texas, Data Gathering of Right of way and Topographic Surveying.
· North Brownsville Park & Tennis Complex, Brownsville, TX; Project Manager.
· Texas Southmost Jr. College District Bookstore Topographic Survey, Brownsville, TX; Project Manager.
· Texas Southmost Junior College District Chill Water, Brownsville, TX; Project Manager.
· Texas Southmost Union Junior College District, 8.5 Acre Survey, Brownsville, TX; Project Manager.
· South Padre Island Golf Development - 1500 Acre Golf Course Development - Laguna Vista, Texas.
· Hidalgo County Water Improvement District No. 3 - Research and establish Boundary for Canal from town of Hidalgo to North Trenton Road, approximately 12 miles of research and control work.
· Palm Valley City limits.
· ALTA/ACSM Standard surveys.
Ferris, Flinn & Medina, LLC uses the latest in computer aided drafting and design software to include Civil 3D and the field data is based on TDS software using field codes to maximize time efficiency.